We have resumed our outdoor activities subject to some restrictions required by the Covid regulations.
- Observe Covid requirements by maintaining social distancing within your assigned group.
- Avoid sharing of equipment especially optics.
- Wear a mask when entering hides.
In severe weather, a meeting may be cancelled. Check with walk leader or field trip co-ordinator Tony Cummins.
New members and beginners are welcome. We try to help each other in identifying birds and other wildlife.
Group walks cover about 3 miles and finish by lunchtime, unless indicated otherwise.
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear Keep away from cliff edges and river banks
- Watch out for nettles, brambles and overhanging branches
- Remember that some vegetation is harmful
- Beware of barbed wire and of electrified fences
- Inform someone if you leave the group
- Take precautions against sunburn, hypothermia, dehydration and exposure.